CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

7 months





Hi Guys,

I am 7 months old.. Boy I am getting so BIG!!

Here is what I can do:
*Sit up all by my self
*Scoot from place to place
*Splash the water in the tub
*Scream really loud
*Copy some sounds my Mama makes
*Pull off my diaper and smear my poop all over my crib
( when its the only thing I have on, mama say this won't happen again :)
*Pull off my socks
*Pull anything that my Mama is wearing around her neck

I have also develop quite a personality according to my parents.
Check out my pics and you will see for your self.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Nixon,

I can not believe how big and handsome you are.Iam so blessed to have you in my life.I want you to know that I love you very much,may God bless you.Miss you.

Vovo Connie