My cousin and I enjoying kissing from Chey
Big Cousin "B" the New Giants coach and us as his players. I love being at Gramy's and Papa's
Oh!! Do I love it!!!

Super Cool, New sunglasses
For Halloween; My mom made me dress like this!! Oh, it hurts.
Oh!! Do I love it!!!
Super Cool, New sunglasses
For Halloween; My mom made me dress like this!! Oh, it hurts. Mama said it would get me candy.
Chuck E Cheese is so much fun; especially with Barney.
Chuck E Cheese is so much fun; especially with Barney.It has been awhile but Mama has been so busy; she has forgotten to post for all my fans. Don't worry she is catching you up; with all the things that I have done for the past weeks. By the way I am not 22months old.. I will be 2 very soon. I am a talking machine; copying everything my mama and daddy say. I am very good at saying" No!" I sing songs, play games and love to color.
We will be better at up dating all you fans.
Love you all,
NJT
Halloween
Fun Day
Thanksgiving Week


No comments:
Post a Comment